Welcome to Flask-Ask¶
Building high-quality Alexa skills for Amazon Echo Devices takes time. Flask-Ask makes it easier and much more fun. Use Flask-Ask with ngrok to eliminate the deploy-to-test step and get work done faster.
- Has decorators to map Alexa requests and intent slots to view functions
- Helps construct ask and tell responses, reprompts and cards
- Makes session management easy
- Allows for the separation of code and speech through Jinja templates
- Verifies Alexa request signatures
Follow along with this quickstart on Amazon.
Table Of Contents¶
- Getting Started
- Handling Requests
- Building Responses
- User Contributions
If you have an Alexa, Flask-Ask looks fantastic! https://t.co/vpoFsVNqI5— Kenneth Reitz (@kennethreitz) May 27, 2016